Dog fighting is apparently "a Southern thing"

bamasa37sb34

Bench Warmer
Well, according to some ESPN dude on Outside the Lines anyways. Nevermind the fact that pitting animals against eachother started in ancient Greek/Roman times. Nevermind the fact that the only two states in which dog fighting is not a felony, Idaho and Wyoming are not Southern states last time I checked. Also, let's throw away the fact that some of the biggest busts in recent history were in Chicago, Buffalo, and Oklahoma City. While we are at it, let's forget about how dog fighting is extremely prevelant on basically every continent in the world. Yet, according to ESPN and their dumb ass yankees they put in front of the camera, dog fighting, is in fact, "a Southern thing."

When I read s**t and hear s**t about the South that are extremely stupid sterotypes it pisses me off to no end.......and thus endeth the rant.

Brad

Bench Warmer
Interesting rant and I see your pint. IMO Cockfighting is more southern than dog fighting. But who really knows?

f8n4tune

Bench Warmer
Interesting rant and I see your pint. IMO Cockfighting is more southern than dog fighting. But who really knows?

:eek:

But seriously cockfighting is more a Hispanic thing here on the west coast.

bamasa37sb34

Bench Warmer

Remember when there was a recall of all kinds of chicken because of the bird flu? It got traced back to cock fighting in Arizona/California. Does cockfighting happen in the South? Yeah, but also takes place in virtually every corner of the world (like dog fighting).

f8n4tune

Bench Warmer
Remember when there was a recall of all kinds of chicken because of the bird flu? It got traced back to cock fighting in Arizona/California. Does cockfighting happen in the South? Yeah, but also takes place in virtually every corner of the world (like dog fighting).

Man it's big time here in Cali , there are roosters every other block in some neighborhoods and they are not there to wake people up.

aluckypull

Bench Warmer
I have lived in the South for 20+ years and I have never been or never wanted to see a two dogs fight to the death.... I hope not only the superstars, M. Vick, but the third string players that do this should have their contracts torn up and should go to jail for a very long time....:mad: :mad: :mad:

b70x7n

Bench Warmer
I have lived in the South for 20+ years and I have never been or never wanted to see a two dogs fight to the death.... I hope not only the superstars, M. Vick, but the third string players that do this should have their contracts torn up and should go to jail for a very long time....:mad: :mad: :mad:

:salut: