Does the surgery for Andrew Walter

Walter needs to get outta there and snag a back up roll behind someone who's style he emulates. If he could land in New England, New Orleans, even Miami and sit behind a guy like Brady, Brees or Green and just await his chance it is in his best interests. Until then the Raiders are going to ruin him pulling him in and out of poor opportunities or simply ditching him into obscurity behind Russell and some new FA like Culpepper.

Id hate to see him go out like Tui as well. I like Tui.. even though he was a Raider. But sitting behind a good vet would do him wonders and maybe get him a seciond shot in a few years as a decent QB.

mean Raiders will look at Culp or move JRuss up in development?

Naw just 4-6 wks rehab. But he wasn't going to get a shot anyway he was headed for the Tui role. I hope they release or trade him so he can be like Schaub and hey maybe he can end up in Detroit , Martz would make him a star :D

As for Culpepper he will be a Jag by next Monday imho.

Intriguing...

That he is a Jag or that he's going to the Jags :lollol:

Seriously though , think about it . Lefty sucks and hates Del Rio who feels the same about Lefty it seems. Lefty's contract is up after this season which Culpepper will carry a clipboard and mend himself. They keep Garrad as insurance next season to back up a mended Culpepper and draft a QB(Booty maybe ?) for the future.

Things that make you go hmmmmmmm.

That he is a Jag or that he's going to the Jags :lollol:

Seriously though , think about it . Lefty sucks and hates Del Rio who feels the same about Lefty it seems. Lefty's contract is up after this season which Culpepper will carry a clipboard and mend himself. They keep Garrad as insurance next season to back up a mended Culpepper and draft a QB(Booty maybe ?) for the future.

Things that make you go hmmmmmmm.

I'd be interested to see Quinn Gray get a shot at it. He injected a bit of energy into that game he came in on last season, and the analysts loved him.

Reported yesterday by Adam Schefter that the Jags called Garrard into the office and told him they still love him but they're gonna try for Culpepper :)

Back