Does anyone trade for base?

armarkle

Bench Warmer
Does anyone actually trade for base cards (other than rookies)? It seems like most on here are only interested in GU or AUTO cards. Is this a good observation? or am I just not finding the right trading partners yet? Ive made a few trades but am looking for more...

Check my other post it started as 2008 UD SP Authentic but then I added a few other sets that I have cards for trade too...

I'm a big trader of base cards. Are you set building or are you just interested in the players you mentioned? LMK and I will share with you what I need. I build sets and collect certain players so I have lots that I need and lots to trade.

I used to build sets but dont really have enough time or $$ for that now...I am primarily looking for the players I have listed or other cards I can use for trade bait...

redbird, I tried to PM you but it says you are at your limit for stored messages....

I have about 30 base Cardinals so far with THOUSANDS of cards to go through yet...what do you have you'd be willing to trade for them? Id trade for 1-2 decent GU or Autos, or for other base (Pirates, Yankees, Cubs, Steelers, Penguins, Bears, Blackhawks) of decent cards. LMK.

Thanks!

trading for base

i have cubs & sum jeter send me a s trade ..pm please for my list ....i would be willing to trade ..my stuff for just one or two nice cards ...let

Back