does anyone read comic books?

sliqwill

Prospect
Transactions: 1
i was down at my brothers neighbors house and i guess his wife is wanting him to get rid of some of his various collections...he had Venom, Superman or Spiderman (dont remember), Spawn, and some other stuff...

from the sounds of it he wasnt looking to sell, just find a loving home...most of them have been read, so they arent in MINT condition or whatever, but they would be in Good or whatever the read condition is...

if you are interested in this i can get more info on friday, as far as what comic, and the comic number or whatever, and if i can get them 'free' id just be looking for you to cover the shipping...

he had about a 2-3 foot long box, most were in the sleeves without the backing board...if you are into comics you will know what im talking about...

like i said GOOD HOME not RESALE type thing...because i told him if it comes down to it i can list them on ebay for him...

***DIBS****
LMK if there is any Ghost Rider or Silver Surfer.

Punisher a good home.

ANYTHING with Spider-Man and/or VENOM would be LOVED here.

Poopy Pants

Bench Warmer
I have a friend who is a huge Punisher fan. He has comic books, figurines, posters, etc. If he has anything of Punisher, I know a good home.

sliqwill

Prospect
I have a friend who is a huge Punisher fan. He has comic books, figurines, posters, etc. If he has anything of Punisher, I know a good home.

alright ill put that on the list of stuff i suppose, if we can even muster up a list...and if that is the case if you are able to meet up with mike in madison on friday next week i could bring them...

Poopy Pants

Bench Warmer
alright ill put that on the list of stuff i suppose, if we can even muster up a list...and if that is the case if you are able to meet up with mike in madison on friday next week i could bring them...

Ill be there....as long as I dont have to work on Saturday. The worst part is they dont tell you until Thursday or Friday if you are working Saturday:doh:

sliqwill

Prospect
Ill be there....as long as I dont have to work on Saturday. The worst part is they dont tell you until Thursday or Friday if you are working Saturday:doh:

its what hour, maybe hour and a half drive...i dont plan on being out too late, maybe 11 before i head back, im on a just over 2 hour treck...

sliqwill

Prospect
Do we know where we will be meeting up? Ill do a little search now for places.

i have a friend who lives up there, she has a vagina and likes beer...shot her an email to see what would be good to do...if i dont hear back from her monday my sister in law will call her mom to get in contact with me...

Cano Collector

Bench Warmer
ANYTHING with Spider-Man and/or VENOM would be LOVED here. I have a Spider-Man tattoo and my son's room is ALL Spider-Man, Villans and Venom figures and my old comics.

PLMK if you know if he has any and what is wanted for them :dance:

Rake

Bench Warmer
I'd be interested in Spiderman, Spawn, X-Men...also GI JOE if he happens to have any, lol. Also any Darkhorse comics...

oregonweim

Bench Warmer
i have a friend who lives up there, she has a vagina and likes beer...shot her an email to see what would be good to do...if i dont hear back from her monday my sister in law will call her mom to get in contact with me...

stopped reading at Vagina and beer