Does anyone know how to?

Well, people tell me that they know people who can blend colors and stuff together and create there own backgrounds out of them. Just want to know how

braves4life1025 said:
Well, people tell me that they know people who can blend colors and stuff together and create there own backgrounds out of them. Just want to know how

Well there are many different ways to blend colors. If your talking taking two images and overlapping them. Then you would use blending mode "overlay on your layers. If your talking gradient like the sample >>>> then use the gradient tool and choose your colors.

CP-1272404913-U2.jpg

First off, do you have photoshop? If yes, then I can help. That particular background has a few elements that are over lapped on each other. As I mentioned before, they have set the blending mode to overlay, or lighten. If you don't no the basics of photoshop, you'll have a hard time figuring out things. If you want further help, we can try checking out the tutorials at CreativePixels.com This is my graphics forum. If you ask a question, they will help you. I go by FROG at this site.

Back