Do I have the worst eBay luck

ricky_mn

Prospect
Transactions: 8
Got my Ernie banks auto today only to find the back looking like this!!! Is my eBay luck the worse ever lol

Attachments

• 148344E5-87A0-4963-A706-047D0737ED5E.jpeg
    148344E5-87A0-4963-A706-047D0737ED5E.jpeg
    81.1 KB · Views: 16
Here's one for you and this isn't a buyer complaint which 99.9 percent is what you hear about from people it's from a seller perspective. I ABSOLUTELY HATE WHEN PEOPLE DON'T PAY FOR THEIR PURCHASES!!! Most recently a non payment on a $500 auto. Things like this anger me beyond words and it's happening more often as time goes on.

Here's one for you and this isn't a buyer complaint which 99.9 percent is what you hear about from people it's from a seller perspective. I ABSOLUTELY HATE WHEN PEOPLE DON'T PAY FOR THEIR PURCHASES!!! Most recently a non payment on a $500 auto. Things like this anger me beyond words and it's happening more often as time goes on.
It’s called HATER bidding! They outbid everyone so nobody gets item cause they can’t pay for it! LoL

Ya I've never made a bid and not paid I don't understand the point of it lol I always ask when people ship and offer free shipping to use commons to protect the game used area of cards cause 99.9 that's what shows up damaged and there like sure bro and when they show up there not protected.this guy said you could see the stickers in the picture but it's like who knows what it was he had it in single screw down that looks like it was on the Titanic lmao it was so badly beat

Oh and this person actually paid!! After 4 days and no response to my messages the guy pays for it lol I had even relisted the card but kept the purchase active so I could turn it over to eBay so he could take a hit on his account. Wow what were the chances 9 times out of ten it would have been a non payment.

So other day I found a Tony perez fleer buyback relic /12 for 3 bucks free shipping I had no money on my creditcard at the time I messaged the guy to please relist I’d buy it in a few hours cause there was 20 mins left on the timer and it was buy now so I walked to the bank deposited some cash got home looked up the card and he relisted for 19.99 I was sooooo pissed like wtf

So other day I found a Tony perez fleer buyback relic /12 for 3 bucks free shipping I had no money on my creditcard at the time I messaged the guy to please relist I’d buy it in a few hours cause there was 20 mins left on the timer and it was buy now so I walked to the bank deposited some cash got home looked up the card and he relisted for 19.99 I was sooooo pissed like wtf

That dude would go straight to the block/ignore list if it were me. What an a-hole!

Yeah I was mad as crap man I was like this dude knew I was going to buy it so he jacks the price up that much he's lowered it since then to 9.99 but still who does that

Side note I found another number to 10 Hall of famer for 10 bucks I never passed these things up when I find them for 10 bucks it's the third one this week

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220322-153808.png
    Screenshot_20220322-153808.png
    387.5 KB · Views: 2
So the bad eBay luck continues first I had 2 cards show up postage due second the banks auto I mailed back in pwe just like it was sent has not showed up yet so now I’m getting nasty messages about how I’m a thief and he gives up ever seeing the card again so I went off on the guy and said why the f… would I want such a damaged card why would I steal a card with so much damage it’s almost worthless. So as I see it relisted showing you got the card you get negative feedback and 1 stars you have sent me over a dozen emails about the card you sent 6 emails within the first two days you asked for it back that’s excessive in my eyes.

So I wasn't done yet the more I thought about it the more I got upset that I was accused of stealing a damaged card so I had to go back for one more rant I told the guy first off I had to pay for the postage to send back the card that you sent me damaged so I'm out money second of all I put it in a brand new top loader not the dirty old top loader you sent it to me second of all I packaged it better than you packaged it sending it to me and third of all maybe it hasn't showed up yet because I took the time to make sure the card wasn't going to show up more damage coming back to you by asking the lady to have it hand sorted not machine sorted it's pretty sad when I ship the card back to you in a better way than you sent it to me

Back