Football DJAX Released

sliqwill

Prospect
Transactions: 1
there has to be some crazy stuff that will be coming out over the next couple of days if his locker room behavior and off field stuff was so bad the Eagles dumped a great player coming off a superb year, the same locker room that bought in Michael Vick after his dog fighting scandal, the same locker room that just resigned Riley Cooper who had a 'racist outbreak' last off season...

the Eagles seemed to be a team ok with taking risk for some sort of reward...

and waiting this long to cut him only hurts the Eagles with snatching up a #1 to replace him...I guess at least it was before the draft...for the sake of the Eagles...

I wouldn't expect anyone to claim him right off the bat, especially at what he was getting or scheduled to get...look for someone to give him a 1-2 year deal with maybe $7 guaranteed and up to $15 with incentives...don't see anyone giving him 3 years at his $9+ a season...not with this big of a character flaw...apparently

I wouldn't be surprised if JJ is already talking to him to come to Dallas, though it would have to be at a discount. He might take a short term deal, though, just to have a chance at putting it to Philly twice a year. :LOL:

It will be interesting to see where he ends up, I wouldn't be surprised if he ends up in New England

Back