Did I make a good trade?

michaelou44

Bench Warmer
I traded A. Rodgers, J. Finley and C. Benson and got R. Rice, Big Ben and V. Jackson.
So my lineup for the stretch run (trade deadline is this sunday)
QB-B. Ben Backup Flacco may drop him bot sure lol
RB-Ray Rice
RB-F. Jackson
Backups-Hillis, Felix Jones K. Moreno and in the process of dropping Hardesty for Deangelo Williams on waivers
WR-Jennings
WR-Gates
WR-V. Jackson backups Fitzgerald, H. Ward and H. Miller
We start 3 pass Catchers TE and WR the same
K-Crosby
DEF-Packers
JLMK Mike

seems about even...Hillis is gimpy so he isnt helping things, so it looks like you slightly upgraded at RB getting Rice, but yeah

Don't think i would have traded off Rogers at all Ben is good but not for Rodgers . Rice helps but i don't think think it's worth Rodgers either and Jackson is having an ok yr Rivers sucks right now.

I don't think I would've traded Rodgers, because you won't get his points back total. Rice is coming off a 3 TD game, but hasn't been a ballbuster like last season. Ben is good in spots, but VJax is brutal. Hasn't done shit really all year, as Rivers has regressed to a super whiny bitch.

Well I ended up 10-3 and got the the bye for division winner.Actually tied in my division with the guy I traded Aaron Rodgers too.lol So with losing fred, for some reason I can not think of his name, Bills RB.lol Im glad I made the trade.
kinda worked out for me that my bou Demrco Murray got hurt, hate it but for fantasy wise im happy because i have felix Jones. So maybe he will get me started off right. But I dont see know wy of winning this week going up against:Brees, McCoy and Foster and gronkowski. that is one sick lineup plus I have beaten him twice already, one was when brees and foster were off.lol we will see. Later

Back