Deleted

Granddaughter can use the Stroman gold refractor, going to update my Tradelist this evening and will be posting a Tradelist for her as well.

Thanks,
Dennis

Granddaughter can use the Stroman gold refractor, going to update my Tradelist this evening and will be posting a Tradelist for her as well.

Thanks,
Dennis
Thanks Dennis. I have 3 other Stroman #’ed cards in my #’ed cards link kin my signature. I also have a nice Daniel Norris auto #’ed/25 in my Flicker. All those are in Blue Jays uniform. I think I saw a Juan Gonzalez auto in your granddaughter’s trade list and a couple of Lindor refractors. Hopefully we can work out something with those cards.

Sure lmk what would work for you.

Thanks,
Dennis

I will do this trade if it works for you. I know the Edwin Diaz I grabbed from your trade list, maybe the Correa Red-White-Blue too.

2016 Topps Chrome Gold Refractors #111 MARCUS STROMAN #'ed 01/50 (Blue Jays)
2017 Topps Chrome Gold Wave Refractors #39 MARCUS STROMAN #'ed 46/50 (Blue Jays)
2018 Topps Gypsy Queen Black and White #295 MARCUS STROMAN #'ed 10/50 (Blue Jays)
2019 Topps Update #US193 MARCUS STROMAN AS #'ed 37/50 (Blue Jays)
2015 Topps Tier One New Guard Autographs Bronze Ink #NGADN DANIEL NORRIS #'ed 20/25 (Blue Jays)

2014 Topps Triple Threads #UAJR-JG Juan Gonzalez Auto/GU Bat #24/75
2020 Topps Chrome Green Refractor 156 Francisco Lindor #96/99
2017 Topps Gold 522 Edwin Diaz #267/2017
2021 Panini Prizm Red/White/Blue #80 Francisco Lindor
2021 Prizm Red/White/Blue 39 Carlos Correa

I know mine are by teams, can you lmk what team the Diaz is off of. I know the Correa is Astros. But trade looks good to me. Also I may have another Gonzalez auto.

I know mine are by teams, can you lmk what team the Diaz is off of. I know the Correa is Astros. But trade looks good to me. Also I may have another Gonzalez auto.
The Edwin Díaz is with the Mariners. I would definitely be interested in another Juan Gonzalez auto but will need to see what I can find to trade you for it.

Yes I updated her thread with additional cards added including the other Gonzalez auto, did you have other Blue Jays.

Thanks,
Dennis

Yes I updated her thread with additional cards added including the other Gonzalez auto, did you have other Blue Jays.

Thanks,
Dennis

Dennis:

I have this mini glass stained card that is a rare pull (not #'ed but with a print run of 25) but don't know if your granddaughter would like it. Let me know. I'll add it to the trade if you add the second Juan Gonzalez autograph. Thanks.

Ryu.jpg

Or George Springer in Blue Jays uniform.

Just went through all my boxes and I have nothing on those players you asked for. I'm sorry. These are the best Blue Jays cards I have right now. We can do the trade without the second Juan Gonzalez auto if nothing else.

2017 Topps Museum Collection #47 TROY TULOWITZKI (Blue Jays)
2017 Topps Tribute #22 JOSE BAUTISTA (Blue Jays)
2021 Topps Update '86 Topps Silver Pack #86C39 ALEK MANOAH (Blue Jays)
2022 Bowman Chrome Scouts Top 100 #BTP25 JORDAN GROSHANS (Blue Jays)
2022 Topps Rainbow Foil #391 JORDAN ROMANO (Blue Jays)
2022 Topps Gypsy Queen Green #247 OTTO LOPEZ (Blue Jays) RC
2021 Topps Update #US227 ALEK MANOAH RC (Blue Jays)
2021 Topps Chrome Update #US65 ALEK MANOAH RC (Blue Jays)
2021 Topps Chrome Platinum Anniversary #47 ALEJANDRO KIRK RC (Blue Jays)
2022 Bowman #65 OTTO LOPEZ RC (Blue Jays)
2021 Topps Update MLB All-Stars Black #ASG19 MARCUS SEMIEN #’ed 298/299 (Blue Jays)
2022 Topps Chrome Update Purple Refractors #USC42 GOSUKE KATOH (Blue Jays)

Back