Delete

Status
Not open for further replies.
the Clemente books for $15 the Goldschmidt SP books for $10 would you like to try for a bigger trade? I have some other cards you may be interested in just let me know and I will start listing some stuff. Thanks

the Clemente books for $15 the Goldschmidt SP books for $10 would you like to try for a bigger trade? I have some other cards you may be interested in just let me know and I will start listing some stuff. Thanks
Yes, let’s try to make a bigger trade. What should I try to find for you?

Interested in the Kim RC /25 and the Stanton/50 they both book for $15 but I will go through and see what all I have to offer you I am working both my jobs today so I may not be able to get back to you until tonight or tomorrow.

Interested in the Kim RC /25 and the Stanton/50 they both book for $15 but I will go through and see what all I have to offer you I am working both my jobs today so I may not be able to get back to you until tonight or tomorrow.

We will have to talk about the Kim. I will not trade it at $15 BV. Right now there is only one sold on Ebay with a Best Offer accepted of over $150. This is the description of the card:

2021 Topps Chrome Update Red Refractors #USC12 HA-SEONG KIM RD #'ed 13/25 (Padres) RC

I'm sorry I don't mean to be rude but just pointing out what the value of the card seems to be. No, I don't need $150 for it but would like to get a nice card for my PC in a trade. Hope you understand my position.

Last edited:
I completely understand I have a bunch of cards like that we can work something out for a trade I don't need to trade for that particular card I just thought it would be something to throw in the trade I am sure there's other cards you have that I would be more than happy to trade for. Thanks for letting me know I appreciate it I will be home around 9 EST if I'm not too tired I will begin a list of cards I have that you may want.

Trying to get some trades going. PWE trades are OK. I collect players from Puerto Rico. Prefer #'ed cards in a trade. Some RCs. Not big on inserts, unless of Clemente and Yadi Molina.

View attachment 7837
View attachment 7838

The Kim RC is #'ed/25
The Stanton is #'ed/50
The Goldschmidt is an SP
The Tapia is #'ed/199
The Carlson RC is 3 1/4 x 2 3/4 inches......I think it's from a A&G Box Topper
The DeGrom is a No-Name Plate
Do you still have the card of Oneil Cruz in 1988 Topps format with the jersey patch?

Do you just want current players from PR? I have some of Orlando Cepeda, a HOFer from PR.

I went on Google to see what players were from Puerto Rico. Having reviewed the list, I can tell you now I also have cards of Juan Gonzalez, Carlos Beltran, and Roberto Alomar (HOF). Maybe a few more too; I have to check on them, but I have the ones I mentioned for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back