Dave's trip to Nationals

northcutt_fan

Week old post bumping extraordinaire
first off, i'm simple to please, in many ways :shh:. jason and i didn't do a ton of outstanding cool stuff....., but, come up to ely and roll down there and you'd have fun too.

day 1 first, drove like 11 hours thursday, to jason's mom's in the middle of a corn field. no bs'ing there. looked through his bollers and jive and someone finally saw my northcutt's and tradelist jive.

day 2 got up next day at 8 or so, after his mom was doing dishes at like 4:30 am and making so much noise, the neighbors thought there was a burglary in progress. headed up to the VA hospital in ghettosville IL at like 10:30 am and got there at 11:25 am or so. he did his jive with pissing and what not and got done around 1 pm or so. got to the rosemont at like 1:30 pm or so got in.

absolutely outstanding. cards were nuts. spent 20 mintues in one table of $1-$10 boxes, then went to gemini sports' table and spent like 45 minutes to an hour in there $1 boxes (where jason got a majority of the jive he scanned, esp. for lonnie). i'll have to get a list of my jive, but i loaded up on mid '90's tough pull Big Hurts, which i texted two or three times to Zeeck, w/out a response :cry:.

met up with lisa then after that. she didn't know who i collected :redface: :cry: :doh: :cry: :redface:. good people though, her and jen (rain whatever the rest of her user name is). then we just looked around at jive. i sifted through some other jive boxes and jason bought a box of '08 elite and got his promo pack jive with some adequate hits. then we stopped by blowouts table, watched some crack fiend dude bust a couple of '06 playoff NFL playoffs packs and get pretty much shit on for $25. checked one last table, where the guy needs to get some 3200 ct boxes, because all the jive was in stacks....that sucked sifting through that for everyone else's jive.

went to the hotel.......the wrong marriot :wall:. we got to ours, it was under construction :clap: and next to the I-90 O'Hare Toll Booth too :salut:. got situated, he posted on here, i checked egay and we went in our sunday best to eat at the hotel's restraunt. one thing though; it wasn't open on weekends :wall:. so, we ended up going to chili's. had good food there, saw some very hawt snatch, inc. our russian waitress who had a messed up hickey on her neck, but ass was as tight as a cast :salut:. ate, left, went to the hotel and hot tubbed it for nearly two hours.

then, good times. two mamoth puerto rican's (who said they knew reiji, go figure :shifty: ) were in the hot tub for a good while. didn't say much at first, then swam in the pool, came back in the tub, scared a little white boy out (neither of us moved) and proceeded to start talking with us and moving closer. they had huge racks, but they had pat williams (DT for the Vikes) frames, so, the huge racks were to be expected. kept moving closer and closer. jason was effed up from his vicadin and didn't seem to be, what us normals call, "with it". the one by me looked like susan powter. good people, just the size of a hippo. call me gay, but i thought of stefan and zeeck as they moved in closer. luckily the jets turned off in the tub (15 minutes timed) and we were able to leave, just as the hot 16 yr. old chick came in with emo dan's younger brother :wall:

went to sleep. jason was amazed that i didn't have blankets in a 65 degree AC'd room. it's warmer than ely :shh: i proclaimed.

day 3

long day again. lots of reading. began by eating the bacon / cheese / japaleno fries from chili's and he had his chicken tacos or whatever for breakfast. tubbed again for like 30 minutes, no hotties. one in the exercise room, but didn't come out to complete the sandwich :cry:. took off to nats. first thing inside was two insanely hot late aged teenagers, early 20 yr old females in ref uni's and short skirts, one which was pleated :thereisagod:. looked at more jive. old school boxes of non=sports jive which was f/the 60's (bond, adams family, etc) unopened. old airplane cards. tons of babe ruth stuff :shock:. just awesome stuff no matter where you went. saw a sweet photo box of the nolan ryan / ventura fight from '89. absolutely sick.

continued on, rifling through boxes. found more shit, spent $67 at said jive table on stuff for ike (brother) and me (old ripken / thomas / manny shit). went then and bought another 24 or so older Big Hurts and a older Cubs plaque from the '77 team. spent more at wolverine24's table, inc. a ton of shit for people on here. talked to lisa and jen again, zibby snubbed us, because that's what stuck up notre dame fans do best :naughty:. jason bought a couple more elite, got jewed huge on 'em. favre triple jsy /199 was nice, but won't make a ton back. he got jobbed HUGE on the promo packs though. limas sweed out the ass. i bought a CASE of '06 UD Football for $59 and '06 Topps Series 2 HTA Box from lisa and her friends for $17 :clap:. looked through some more jive, just browsing and saw a set of '07 cosigners astronaut autos (moon shots) which the guy spent a while talking to us about. he also had a cut harry caray ('03 sp legendary, maybe) /10 and a dual caray / buck cut :shock:. saw those bgs 9.5's and shit and then left. went back to jason's house, ate, told stories, went to the NIU campus, took AWESOME pics. went back and slept.

day 4: drove yesterday, bought flaming cheese (a tribute to emo dan and corey hart) and a pair of golden gopher nike shorts from the dells tanger outlet nike store. tons of hot chicks. again, that'll be another post :salut:. got back at 8:30 pm and woke up today at 8 am :salut:

best time ever. thanks to jason for his hospitality and family. they're absolutely awesome :dance:.

next year in cleveland. you a-holes that didn't show up this year, better make it next year, or there'll be mob hits for all :shifty:. i'm hooked :shh:

Last edited by a moderator:
From what I read (since I skimmed), it sounded like a very cool weekend. All you need is some scans, and this thread would be complete.

Back