Dang...

That's weird.....seems like $10-$15 have been the going rate for patches similar to that lately. Maybe someone fell in love with that card or is building the set:think:

Well, that's what I thought, but there were 2 people that bid that high. One, maybe, but then the end price would not have been as high.

All 3 of the ones I have are 3-color patches too.

Whatever.

Well, that's what I thought, but there were 2 people that bid that high. One, maybe, but then the end price would not have been as high.

All 3 of the ones I have are 3-color patches too.

Whatever.

I remember seeing someone end up with some kind of LCM regular jersey card #/175 of Shaun for over $20 this off-season (wasn't me, probably setbuildingking though....he's a Shaun Alexander freak;)). And a Turkey Red plate for right around $100. I guess if people have the money to spend, they spend it in a hurry!

I remember seeing someone end up with some kind of LCM regular jersey card #/175 of Shaun for over $20 this off-season (wasn't me, probably setbuildingking though....he's a Shaun Alexander freak;)). And a Turkey Red plate for right around $100. I guess if people have the money to spend, they spend it in a hurry!

:eh: :ban:;)

I won a Shaun card! :cheers:

He doesn't accept paypal.:ban:

Back