Dallas Cowboys Patches/Autos

Mike

TP9 | VC15
Transactions
5.00 star(s)
I'm looking to trade for multi-colored patches and autos of current or retired Dallas Cowboys. Post what you have and what you could use from my bucket in return and we'll work something out.

Last edited:
Yeah, I looked through your bucket yesterday and couldn't find anything. I'd probably only trade that one for another Cowboys PC card though. If you come across one, let me know and we might can work something out.

I have 2008 sp authentic felix jones auto patch to 999, if interested i can add to my bucket.

Thanks for the offer, but I already have a Felix Jones auto. It also doesn't help that his future as a Cowboy is still unclear.

Still looking to make some trades to get some new patches/autos of current and/or retired Dallas Cowboys.

I have a 2012 Topps bryant patch card If u have the player named Sherman from seattle Seahawks base card from panini contenders 2012 i would trade you for that card.

I have a 2012 Topps bryant patch card If u have the player named Sherman from seattle Seahawks base card from panini contenders 2012 i would trade you for that card.

I don't have that particular card, but if that Dez is a "game used" (rather than event used), check out my Photobucket and see if there's anything you'd trade it for in there. The link is on the left under my avatar, and in my signature.

I have the 2012 Topps Tony Romo Captains Patch. I didn't see anything in your bucket I was interested in.Do you have any Andrew Luck cards,also looking for Va Tech alumni game used or autos?...or 2013 VT rookies(Eddie Whitley,Dyrell Roberts,Marcus Davis,Corey Fuller,Bruce Taylor)?David Wilson cards I may not have?

Let's bring this topic back from the dead. I'm still looking for Cowboys autos and patches. Most interested in Cowboys greats, but I might be interested in some current players too. Let me know what you have, and what you need from me in return.

Back