Racing Dale Earnhardt's Grandson Arrested On DUI Charge

Leafsfan1967

Bench Warmer
Dale Earnhardt's Grandson Arrested On DUI Charge: The grandson of the late Dale Earnhardt was arrested in Charleston on Monday (Aug 12th) on a drunken driving charge. Bobby Dale Earnhardt was charged with aggravated DUI. Charleston police said they heard tires squealing about 11:40 p.m. Monday on Washington Street on the city's West Side. They said they saw a car driving fast and making turns too wide. Charleston police were able to pull the car over and said Earnhardt failed a field sobriety test. He was arrested at the scene. Earnhardt was being held in the South Central Regional Jail awaiting arraignment. Aggravated DUI is a misdemeanor. Aggravated DUI means a person's blood alcohol is above 0.15. Police didn't indicate what Earnhardt's blood alcohol level was. Earnhardt is currently driving in the ARCA Truck Series.(WCHS-TV8)(8-13-2013)

This is Kerry's son!

It's a shame that this made the news. All this does is give the Earnhardt name, NASCAR and the ARCA Truck Series a black eye.

I love that they heard wheels screeching. Hmm, I definitely don't condone drunk driving because it hurts and kills people, but I bet Earnhardts could all drive drunk and still be pretty darn good drivers. Just sayin'

I love that they heard wheels screeching. Hmm, I definitely don't condone drunk driving because it hurts and kills people, but I bet Earnhardts could all drive drunk and still be pretty darn good drivers. Just sayin'

Ha.
That's what I was thinking when I was reading this. Still an unfortunate turn of events though, drunk driving does in fact kill people. This is a bit of unwanted defamation.

Actually I re-read it and was thinking, hmm, the only reason they pulled him over because he was making turns that were too wide. You know you live in NASCAR land when ...

Back