Racing Dale Earnhardt Sr. 1998 Upper Deck Popweaver card

Dale Earnhardt Sr. 1998 Upper Deck Popweaver card. card # PW2 of 6
CardsNascar.jpg

I've been going through boxes of my older cards and came across this one. I haven't been able to find much on it. Does anybody know that value of this card?

I have a Bunch of Guys from Nascar Underground Trading Looking at this for you As soon as i here something I will post it ok thnx,That Post about the Card with a gold auto that is not a real auto Just a Embedded one thats all.

jonsportscardz said:
I have a Bunch of Guys from Nascar Underground Trading Looking at this for you As soon as i here something I will post it ok thnx,That Post about the Card with a gold auto that is not a real auto Just a Embedded one thats all.
Thanks alot Jon. I appriciate it.
Here's a scan of the back of the card.
DaleSR.jpg

Ok so Far this is what i got Six card set.............No prices yet lol still working on it.

1998 Upper Deck Pop Weaver
This is a six card set, only available in Pop Weaver Pop Corn products.

COMPLETE SET (6) N/A N/A
COMMON DRIVER (PW1-PW6) N/A N/A
SEMISTARS N/A N/A
PW1 Jeff Gordon N/A N/A
PW2 Dale Earnhardt N/A N/A
PW3 Rusty Wallace N/A N/A
PW4 Jeff Burton N/A N/A
PW6 Rusty Wallace N/A N/A

I got the same of Dale Earnhardt and wondering if I could know the exact worth of this one. I come across some links but I was quite confused after all. Guys if you find out the price then please share it.

I was wondering if anyone found out about this card. I have the complete set plus a handful of extra singles. Including 3 of this card.I am lost on where to even price the set.

Waltonwho? said:
I was wondering if anyone found out about this card. I have the complete set plus a handful of extra singles. Including 3 of this card.I am lost on where to even price the set.

Not valued that Much I would hang on to them if you have a set of six.
1998 Upper Deck Pop Weaver
This is a six card set, only available in Pop Weaver Pop Corn products.

COMPLETE SET (6) N/A N/A
COMMON DRIVER (PW1-PW6) N/A N/A
SEMISTARS N/A N/A
PW1 Jeff Gordon N/A N/A
PW2 Dale Earnhardt N/A N/A
PW3 Rusty Wallace N/A N/A
PW4 Jeff Burton N/A N/A
PW6 Rusty Wallace N/A N/A

Back