Worth more than $500

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • More than $1,000

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
I have no idea about this one. Do you happen to have a scan, or picture, of the card (preferably front and back)?

I have no idea about this one. Do you happen to have a scan, or picture, of the card (preferably front and back)?
Hey Mike,
That is the problem. It is one thing of those darn redemption cards. However, I'm hoping because of that it will in really good condition when it arrives. The only one I've seen on the internet is Karl Malone's 1 of 1 2019 Superlative Signatures card. I'd show you the redemption card, but not a whole lot with it.

I think I found what it is, but I can't find any of the purple that have sold. I'd just make sure you're keeping a look on eBay for others while you wait for your redemption. I don't imagine it'd sell for over $1,000 but folks pay weird amounts for cards, especially basketball, and especially now. Are you going to get it graded if it looks good when you get it? Having a BGS 9.5+ or PSA 10 would add a huge amount on the price of something like that.

I think I found what it is, but I can't find any of the purple that have sold. I'd just make sure you're keeping a look on eBay for others while you wait for your redemption. I don't imagine it'd sell for over $1,000 but folks pay weird amounts for cards, especially basketball, and especially now. Are you going to get it graded if it looks good when you get it? Having a BGS 9.5+ or PSA 10 would add a huge amount on the price of something like that.
Definetly getting it graded.

Back