Hockey Cup case interest anyone?

Krusin

retired hippie
I ask every year & so far have busted solo every year. Would be cool to sit down with a local & bust a case, failing that I could do a live broadcast break here with anyone . Thoughts were to bust then draft the hits 1 at a time untill everything was gone. Also thought were to pick your boxes, the cases should have 6. Additional thoughts were if a #'d99 rookie were pulled we could sell it and by more or just split the $.

If your interested please let me know & if you have some ideas on how to bust share.

here's UD's PDF on the product -

http://magazine-exchange.com/product_downloads/pdf/2010_11_THE_CUP.pdf

Surley someone wants to take a try, there's some big RC names in Hockey this year & some of the non #'d99 rookies are going to bring some nice coin if your looking to sell some of your hits.

Bud, I would love to bust something at the moment but sadly as I don't follow hockey I couldn't justify the cost of Cup. Good luck and I look forward to your success with the case.

LOL i know its a mock up....but UD really needs some quality control w/and and when advertising their product. they are showing a NFL laundry tag on the P.K. Subban. Hockey is pretty much the only sport they have a license for, and they still manage to fuck up.
I will say though, at least they done away w/that stupid dual signed auto of the same player.

It was either a case of the cup or the nats, the cup won, sorry guys, I will make it one of these years.

Case is paid for & due on the 19th, my guy said he would ship early if he got it early. It's a 6 box Master case, I really thought I'd have a problem getting a 6 box master with UD's new rules. I just had to promise I wouldn't sell the boxes unopened on the NET or he could get into trouble w/UD.

Still time if anyone wants to split the case with me, if not no biggie. I will try to do a live break if anyone is interested.

whats the price?

Ernie

My price was 2150 with a small credit I had.

It's now 8/30 2:pm, release is set for tommorow 8/31. I have not seen one auction for any 10/11 The Cup as of yet, not even presales of boxes/cases. Not sure if it's due to UD's new rules for dealers or if it's been delayed.

Word on the Hockey sites say people are having trouble locating anyone with product that's going to be available. Early word is a quick spike in price once product is live.

Might do better flipping the case but the fingers they do itch.

Wow i wish i did have some more cash for it. I hear its sold out and very limited this yr. Beckett has a tweet says due out on Wed. But selling on EBay only select dealers can do that with the new system ud has .

Ernie, no problem I do understand.

Is anyone else interested?

A few store fronts are reporting they have recieved but none are releasing or shipping early. I have not heard from my supplier today, if I don't hear anything by late tommorow I'll be calling.

UPS says my case will arrive tommorow afternoon.

Boxes have shot to 500+. I yi yi, what to do, what to do.

If I bust any it'll be either tommorow late afternoon or Sat, if there's any interest I'll set up for a live shot.

Gotta say boxes i've seen broke so far have been rather nice. I'd break it so you can send me all the Lightning stuff LOL .

I too would love to see the break, I couldn't see you losing money on it especially with how in demand is right now, especially if you flip it quick!

Back