crazy hockey night last night

scrappy

Bench Warmer
ok my boys were playing Fresno Falcons. we played wednesday, last night and tonight. well wednesday and last night, we SUCKED the first 2 periods of the both games. it wasn't until the 3rd period that we actually showed up.

well wednesday night we were down 1-4 going into the 3rd and i guess coach ripped our guys and we came back and won it 5-4.

last night, i'm texting kenny and phil (who were my good luck charms last night) and we are just sucking wind. couldn't pass the puck to our own guys to save our lives, drawing stupid penalties. then all of a sudden i get a text back from kenny telling me fresno sux and our boys showed up and started to play.

well i bought a hockey jsy a while ago and have been wearing it this season and was bummed that my guy hadn't scored at home. well HELLO scoring. 2 goals and 2 assists later. he tied the game up and i was jumping up and down screaming my head off. we were down 1-5 going into the 3rd and we end up pulling it out and winning 7-5. i almost fell down the steps i was jumping and screaming so much. taya held on to my arm so i wouldn't fall over because cris had a migraine and was HEAVILY medicated (cowbells don't make migraines better)

so needless to say, puck drops in a couple hours and i don't think my heart can take another come from behind win, we just need to show up and play the full 60 minutes in front of our keeper.

tonight should be interesting. 3rd game in 5 nights and it's the last one so there is gonna be some fists flying tonight.

i'm paying for it today though

ho0ckey was great last night. we won 4-3 in OT, again kenny was my lucky charm

steven tyler from aerosmith was in the stands last night, which was wicked cool seeing him there ringing a cowbell. guess the radio station is gonna try and get them in town again for a concert. one of our owners has the hook up with celebs and he tries to bring them to the game when he can (last yr it was alan thicke) was just super cool that he took the time to go to the game. after they announced he was there and showed him on the jumbo tron, he stood up said hi, rang his bell and our boys didn't want to look like chumps in front of him so they came and scored.

yep those are my boys

who were they playing? we have had 3 out of our last 4 games that were come from behind victories. we did that in Idaho and they are one of the best teams in the league and the defending Kelly Cup Champs. and we did it to Fresno this last week twice on them. freaking amazing.

#19 is my boy. i bought his jersey and finally got home glory this weekend when he scored at home and i got to see it. he almost had the hat trick friday, but he missed the open netter by inches.

i am at every game religiously sitting behind the goalie

Back