Crap...gonna have to slow down for awhile

bamasa37sb34

Bench Warmer
Tons of bills for college and college related crap are coming in.....which means I'll have to cut back quite a bit for a few months:(......want a Ken Darby TOTC auto and hopefully keep on getting DeMeco Ryans cards I need. Other than that, will be cutting way back:doh: Oh well, hopefully in a few months I'll have a real job and be able to catch up a good bit:dance:

I know how you feel bro......I've completely put my "habbit" on stand-by:(but hopefully things will start getting better.....I should recieve a pretty big pay increase after all of this traveling my company has been making me do.....plus I will be going to Phoenix for a month, and $40 a day in per diem x 30 days is a nice chunk of change if I eat PB&J and pocket the rest:lollol:

whatever you do, don't get paypal buyer credit. I didn't have any extra cash for cards but wanted to make sure if one of my whales came up, I'd have a way to get it.

Now after a few Rexvos sales and some other stupid pickups, if one popped right now, I'd have issues...:doh:

ahhh man same here. i've had to put a major halt on stuff im buying cause of college expenses :ban:
need to start saving up for my future as well :( bills suck!

Yeah, at least I'm heading out in December....the main thing that's killing me is I can't piggy-back on my parent's insurance any more. On my own there, plus need a new timing belt and text books:doh: Oh well, I've come to grips with it and will try to be conservative in my new pickups.

Tons of bills for college and college related crap are coming in.....which means I'll have to cut back quite a bit for a few months:(......want a Ken Darby TOTC auto and hopefully keep on getting DeMeco Ryans cards I need. Other than that, will be cutting way back:doh: Oh well, hopefully in a few months I'll have a real job and be able to catch up a good bit:dance:

well, the cards will be there when you are back in the game!!!

Feel you on that one Stefan ... I opened a letter on Saturday from Vandy telling me I had until the 26th to pay my student account ... OF 14,000 DOLLARS!!! I'm going to cut back a little myself. This Message Board has increased my card buying activities 100 fold. :D

Back