CP content

I

indy_jones

I wish CP would at least come back up for a day or two so I could snag a bunch of stuff (stuff I posted, stuff others posted that I used for reference, stuff in my inbox, etc.).

Sounds like the chances of CP coming back up for a short time are slim though. Any way we can contact the owner and pitch in for one more month of service (less if possible)?

If there would have been some kind of notice I would have grabbed it all that night. I know there wasn't a chance for Brett and family to tell us but at least Mr.CP could have told us he wasn't renewing the account.

I wish CP would at least come back up for a day or two so I could snag a bunch of stuff (stuff I posted, stuff others posted that I used for reference, stuff in my inbox, etc.).

Sounds like the chances of CP coming back up for a short time are slim though. Any way we can contact the owner and pitch in for one more month of service (less if possible)?

If there would have been some kind of notice I would have grabbed it all that night. I know there wasn't a chance for Brett and family to tell us but at least Mr.CP could have told us he wasn't renewing the account.
You think well young grasshopper. Your wish may be granted shortly.:)

Back