CONTEST: NBA Trivia--WIN A BOX!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey History is History.
Just like ac announced hornsfan a winner, that became history and ac cannot reverse it since he made horns a winner already.
That's what I was trying to do here. 98% of people who participated in this contest didn't realize about what's wrong with answer on #4, and I just wanted to make that straight. thats all.
If present doesnt obey history, no future for the present.
Of course ac can rule the contest since he created the contest. thats why hornsfan became the winner. But he couldnt disobey the history, so he agreed that the answer he got from that site was incorrect.
So, stop saying that I'm bull****ting. If you dont do anything about whats wrong, thats just because you are lazy.

Somehow for 4 I got Wally Jones, and Art Harris? I just searched up nba rookie all teams and nba drafts and those were the first 2 that made a team without being drafted. I really don't care just throwing it out there to see if anyone else got that. Congrats to the winner. Thanks for the contest.

Autonut1 said:
Somehow for 4 I got Wally Jones, and Art Harris? I just searched up nba rookie all teams and nba drafts and those were the first 2 that made a team without being drafted. I really don't care just throwing it out there to see if anyone else got that. Congrats to the winner. Thanks for the contest.

I thought about those two first, and there wasnt any record of their draft record.. except here:

wally jones

Art Harris

once again guys THANKS for the information and it appears that a FEW sites have incorrect information THOUGH the SMITH/MALONEY answer IS correct...

once again IF that question is tossed...HORNSFAN is till our winner and ONCE AGAIN I greatly appreciate your information and participation in the contest..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back