Contest is Over…mcgwirenut is the Winner!!! New Contest for a Randy Johnson Relic Card!

grapler135s

Immortal
Staff member
Transactions
5.00 star(s)
Haven’t run a contest for a while so let’s do it! This contest is open to all members. All you have to do to enter is to reply to this thread with a Randy Johnson stat…career or individual season stat, playoffs stat, off the field fact, etc. Example would be that he won 8 games in his final season in 2009 pitching for the San Francisco Giants.

I will randomize the list of entries sometime on Sunday to see who will be the winner of this prize a 2007 Fleer Ultra Feel the Game Relic Game Used Jersey Card #FG-RJ.

Good luck to everybody!

BC55CA02-A7F7-4893-9781-1CD2263D55D7.jpeg

Last edited:
I was going to post the video but it is not pretty. I was at a spring training game in Arizona where Randy Johnson hit a bird with a pitch. Craziest thing, at first the crowd really did not know what happened.

here is a link if you want to see it:
RJ Bird

Is this a fact??

I was going to post the video but it is not pretty. I was at a spring training game in Arizona where Randy Johnson hit a bird with a pitch. Craziest thing, at first the crowd really did not know what happened.

here is a link if you want to see it:
RJ Bird

Is this a fact??
I’ve seen that video…crazy! And cool that you were there!

Absolutely that counts and you’re in! :)

Mike

Back