Contest For All New Members - Hints Inside

Status
Not open for further replies.
Todays Hints:
Both my wife and daughter's names begin with the same letter.
My Member name relates directly to my former occupation.
Example of dog sub breed would be: Toy poodle, teacup poodle, french poodle, etc... The breed is not poodle, just an example
Most of these answers can be found by searching this site.

1) I have a 7 year old daughter, soon to be 8 yrs. old. What is her first name?? SARAH
2) I have a beautiful wife. What is her first name?? SAMANTHA
3) I have 2 dogs. What breed are they?? This answer must be in the form of sub breed bull-terrier
4) I have a cat who thinks he is half human. He has a strange habit that he does on a daily basis. What is my cat's strange habit?? using the toilet like mr. jinx

5) Two part question. I recently (within the last 4 months) had major surgery. What surgery did I have??? Why am I still recovering?? Be Specific!!
appendectomy, because doctors ****
6) Another two part question. My member name here on SCF are initials for what nickname?? After naming what the initials stand for, what was my former occupation???
stone cold freak, plumber

Bryan_Mc said:
1) I have a 7 year old daughter, soon to be 8 yrs. old. What is her first name?? SARAH
2) I have a beautiful wife. What is her first name?? SAMANTHA
3) I have 2 dogs. What breed are they?? This answer must be in the form of sub breed bull-terrier
4) I have a cat who thinks he is half human. He has a strange habit that he does on a daily basis. What is my cat's strange habit?? using the toilet like mr. jinx

5) Two part question. I recently (within the last 4 months) had major surgery. What surgery did I have??? Why am I still recovering?? Be Specific!!
appendectomy, because doctors ****
6) Another two part question. My member name here on SCF are initials for what nickname?? After naming what the initials stand for, what was my former occupation???
stone cold freak, plumber
ummmmmmmmmmmmmm try again, be sure to check the hints ......especially the last line, oh and check the other thread in Rookie Zone too

I dropped a hint in the chat tonight relating to #6 ......for those of you who weren't there
Hint relating to question #6 is: DISCOVERY CHANNEL - DEADLIEST CATCH

Today's hint is: If you've guessed correctly at which surgery I've had recently, the reason I'm still recovering can be found by researching the surgery. It is not something that is unique to me but rather a result of the surgery itself. If you research the surgery procedure, something has to be done to access the part of my body that was operated on...................

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back