completed a set...

sliqwill

Prospect
Transactions: 1
etopps Cards That Never Were...

sure its baseball, but its a cool set, its all encased refractors (if i choose to get it dlvd) of cards that topps missed the bus on...

52 Dimaggio
67 Ryan
94 ARod
52 Ted Williams
82 Sandberg
84 Clemens
54 Musial
52 Ford
83 Mattingly
82 Boggs

if you want to see pictures of the cards click the link then click the player and you should be able to view...i dont think cardtarget requires registration to view pics

http://www.cardtarget.com/cgi-bin/price_guide.cgi?set=615

initially it was suppose to be a larger set, so speculation is that they will issue more during spring training, kinda like they do with the classics

I'm doing that set too:cheers:

Cards are way cool IMO. Waiting for some to cool down. Got a Nolan Ryan at IPO and have a Sandberg and T.Williams from trades.:D

I'm doing that set too:cheers:

Cards are way cool IMO. Waiting for some to cool down. Got a Nolan Ryan at IPO and have a Sandberg and T.Williams from trades.:D

i an extra clemens, ryan, and dimaggio...not really looking for anything special at this point...maybe when they do a quinn if you get one at IPO i can trade you the clemens and dimiggio..

and i think the set will catch on with some old-timers, i bought clemens, ryan, arod, dimaggio, and ted williams at IPO, got the sandberg like 2 weeks ago, then got in gear and got the others i needed over the weekend

Back