Register or log in to remove this ad.

complete and utter BS...Paris Hilton Released

rexvos

Prospect
if we would go ahead and execute all of the murderers and rapists, instead of life sentences, and cut down the appeals process we would have room and money for her. And I do not want to hear all that liberal crap about it costs more to house an inmate on death row instead of life in prison, it is because of the appeals process. Also prison is not about rehabilitation it is about punishment. My solution is if someone is convicted of a horrendous murder/rape or whatever. As soon as the trial is over put a bullett in their head, and throw them in a dumpster. That would cut down on costs considerably.

GiantFan

Rookie
if we would go ahead and execute all of the murderers and rapists, instead of life sentences, and cut down the appeals process we would have room and money for her. And I do not want to hear all that liberal crap about it costs more to house an inmate on death row instead of life in prison, it is because of the appeals process. Also prison is not about rehabilitation it is about punishment. My solution is if someone is convicted of a horrendous murder/rape or whatever. As soon as the trial is over put a bullett in their head, and throw them in a dumpster. That would cut down on costs considerably.

I agree!!!!

:many:

sliqwill

Veteran
from what im hearing she is getting like 40 days house arrest complete with the ankle bracelet, and she refused to eat the hot dog that was served for dinner last night...SERIOUSLY...

ebsoria

Bench Warmer
My day just started and already Im wondering if today is the day I get banned.. so, what Ill do is take a DEEP breath and just say..

GOOD MONRING FELLOW TCG'ERS!!!!

lumm0x

Rookie
The entire justice system, not just of the US but of almost every modern capitalist society is completely jaded and rendered ineffective by too much regard for the rights of the offenders.

The biggest problem is that there is alot of money to be made in this industry and it would take some near dictatorship decisions to be made to change it. I would fully support that an accused is not innocent until proven guilty, but rather accused of a crime and without rights until proven innocent or guilty.

Enough of a free ride for criminals. Too many look at it as an easy way through life. Jail is easier than the streets. It ceased to be a punishment a long time ago. Stop trying to convince people what is right and wrong and convince them that jail is somewhere you do not want to be. Jail should be the worst place on earth where you are punished on a daily basis in very disturbing ways. Make it so people dread ever going there. And once convicted the person loses all rights whatsoever. To anything. Rights can be earned with behaviour and personal iniative to educate themselves or make amends. Earn them back.

rexvos

Prospect
The entire justice system, not just of the US but of almost every modern capitalist society is completely jaded and rendered ineffective by too much regard for the rights of the offenders.

The biggest problem is that there is alot of money to be made in this industry and it would take some near dictatorship decisions to be made to change it. I would fully support that an accused is not innocent until proven guilty, but rather accused of a crime and without rights until proven innocent or guilty.

Enough of a free ride for criminals. Too many look at it as an easy way through life. Jail is easier than the streets. It ceased to be a punishment a long time ago. Stop trying to convince people what is right and wrong and convince them that jail is somewhere you do not want to be. Jail should be the worst place on earth where you are punished on a daily basis in very disturbing ways. Make it so people dread ever going there. And once convicted the person loses all rights whatsoever. To anything. Rights can be earned with behaviour and personal iniative to educate themselves or make amends. Earn them back.

could not agree more. I am just the dictator to take it over too.

rexvos

Prospect
My day just started and already Im wondering if today is the day I get banned.. so, what Ill do is take a DEEP breath and just say..

GOOD MONRING FELLOW TCG'ERS!!!!

feel free to express your opinion, if it differs from somebody else it is okay. Just do not fly off the handle when doing it.

GiantFan

Rookie

:cheers:

Zo

Bench Warmer
Did you guys really expect her to serve the full sentence? I was surprised she was in there this long...:eh: