Baseball Complete 2 RPAs Bonus auto for Ernie! 1215 PST...2021 Select baseball hobby 2 autos random division break $30/Division

gwynn_fan

All-Star
Transactions
5.00 star(s)
Well, I am breaking the box on Christmas Day at 1215.

2021 Select.jpg
Bob
Anybody interested in trying a RANDOM division STYLE group box break for ONE HOBBY BOX of 2021 Panini Select BASEBALL?

2021 Panini Select Baseball Hobby Box Break Average​

• 2 Autographs and 2 Memorabilia Cards
  • 3 #'d Prizms Parallels
  • 5 Inserts

Selection based on time on post!
1 $30
2 $30
3 $30 NL East Steelerfan8873
4 $30
5 $30
6 $30

Simply, there are 6 Division and each cost $30 including shipping. Let me know which number you want and when all 6 divisions are picked, I will send out invoices. When all are paid, we will the randomize the six division and then break the box.

Top Rookies include:
Jake Cronenworth Padres NL West
Ke'Bryan Hayes Pirates NL Central
Jazz Chisholm Marlins NL East
Jo Adell Angels Al West
Casey Mize Tigers AL Central
Ryan Mountcastle Orioles AL East

Both the randomization and the break will be on my YouTube channel, which will be posted when everyone has paid.
Selection based on time of selection.

Any questions? Please ask,

Thanks Bob
P.S. Remember, whichever of my breaks fills next will apply to my next pick the player whose auto, I pull from what ever Leaf break contest is currently running.

Last edited:
No interest at all? I guess I will break this for myself, for Christmas.
If you want ones of the spots for Xmas...get it in. This will break on Sunday 12-25!
Bob

Hi Ernie
Thanks for the offer. If no one else want to be on board or if any one else joins and doesn't want the NL East, then no Problem. And, right now you look safe. But, it is set up as a random division.
What would be a good time for the break for you on Xmas? Remembering I am old, on the West coast and as soon as I wake up, I have to drive to the other side of Ramona and feed three horses and three dogs. But, after that, unless one of my wife's crazy relatives decides they're doing Christmas after all, should be fine.
LMK Bob

Back