Coming Soon: The Collectors Group

Mike

TP9 | VC15
Transactions
5.00 star(s)
About a month ago I acquired a new trading card forum known as The Collectors Group. Originally I was simply going to run both TCG and TCZ separate from one another. However, after getting some opinions from a few members of both sites it was decided that, since there are only a few people who are members of both sites, both communities would be benefited by a merge. So, that's what we'll be doing.

Sometime within the next several days, in order to make a single and more active community, we will be adding TCG, and its members, as a part of TCZ. Along with that, statistically, will come 150+ new members, 25,000+ new threads, and 200,000+ new posts.

For those of you who are already members of both forums, your TCG account will be merged into your TCZ account. If you have different usernames on both sites, and would like to keep your TCG username instead, please PM me to let me know and I'll make that update once the merge is complete. You will, however, still keep your TCZ password regardless of which username you opt to keep.

In order to complete this merge, TCZ will have to be offline for several hours while all the data is imported, rebuilt, and tested. For that reason, though, we will wait until later in the evening when both sites are usually slower.

If you have any questions about what to expect after the merge, please feel free to ask them here or via PM.

Last edited:
Back