Comebacks for pick-up lines

Seahawklady

Bench Warmer
1. Haven't I seen you someplace before?
Yes, that's why I don't go there anymore.

2. Is this seat empty?
Yes, and this one will be if you sit down.

3. Your place or mine?
Both. You go to yours, and I'll go to mine.

4. So, what do you do for a living?
I'm a female impersonator.

5. Hey baby, what's your sign?
Do not enter.

6. How do you like your eggs in the morning?
Unfertilized

7. Your body is like a temple.
Sorry, there are no services today.

8. I would go to the end of the world for you.
But would you stay there?

9. If I could see you naked, I'd die happy.
If I saw you naked, I'd probably die laughing.

ebsoria

Bench Warmer
Ive never used any either. My buddy asked a girl out one time and she said-
"I.. don't... know..." We agreed that we've gotten a "hell no", "no", "not in your life".. but never an "I dont know". He did not know what to do with that one.. so he finished his starbucks order and has not been back to that store.

scotsman

Prospect
As charming as it may seem I picked my wife up after puking in a toilet at a nightclub 15 years ago. No line required as we knew each other from our ward, but i did get hell when she found out after the tonsil hockey about my chundering!

Great comebacks though

sliqwill

Veteran
1 (100%)
As charming as it may seem I picked my wife up after puking in a toilet at a nightclub 15 years ago. No line required as we knew each other from our ward, but i did get hell when she found out after the tonsil hockey about my chundering!

Great comebacks though

you are my new hero...if it was at a pub after watching some cricket it would have been even better, but this was still quality

oregonweim

Bench Warmer

Great comebacks though

I don't believe we have ever had the word chundering used on the boards before... well played sir, well played. :salut: