COMC question

seahawks4ever

Bench Warmer
Is there any way to get a small amount of money in there? I have $24.88 in there and put an offer in for a card for the 2009 Certified set. The seller is rather unresponsive. He has the card listed for $8 but because of having to have money in the COMC account for shipping, I have to keep $18.25 in there to ship the cards which means I could offer $6.63 on the $8 card.

I don't want to load 10 more in because they charge sales tax and I don't think I would get that back. I need an additional $1.37 to just buy the card.

Any suggestions?

If i were you i would just wait and keep watching for that card. There was 150,000 cards sent in from National's so maybe you will get what you want from there

If i were you i would just wait and keep watching for that card. There was 150,000 cards sent in from National's so maybe you will get what you want from there

fack...it's a Brian Orakpo Certified auto/199. The two I saw in eBay's completed were 8 dlvd and $6 dlvd. I already have 57 awaiting shipment lol.

EDIT: Was mainly trying to round out the order for now as some of the cards I need to get in order to put an eBay auction up.

EDIT again: nevermind. found something else lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back