Coins - Silver/Gold/Etc

Mechjo16

Hall of Fame
Transactions
5.00 star(s)
Hi all,

I figured I’d start a thread showing off coins in case anyone else has some they like to highlight.

I was finally able to get a 2022 djibouti 3 oz silver mask of Tutankhamen for a decent price. They have been raising in price since release.

I’d love to see what you guys have.

DB9BE0B9-AF84-4BAC-A68C-9DDE63D8C978.jpeg

Nice piece! How big is it?

We used to have a coin club that met in our building once a month. At the time I always said I was going to start collecting coins. The group ended up disbanding after several years and I never did end up joining, or collecting.

I do have a few coins that I won from my wife's Christmas party at work. The owner of the company is a coin collector so, before he got too old to attend, at Christmas we played bingo and one of the prizes was always some kind of coin. Not sure what they are, or what they're worth. I'll pull them out sometime and post some pictures.

Thanks Mike,

It’s about 2.5” x 1.5”

I’ve only been collecting around a year. I mostly just regular 1oz rounds but try to pick up a few limited pieces as they go up quickly and demand a high premium.

That is a SUPER cool coin! Thanks for posting!

Blessings,

Kevin

Nothing spectacular here, but this is the lone single coin in my "collection", which like I said is just the coins I won at bingo! No clue what it's worth, but it was printed 100 years before I was born and still looks better than some of the change I get at the bank, and I happen to think that's pretty dang cool.

coin-front.jpg

coin-back.jpg

Nothing spectacular here, but this is the lone single coin in my "collection", which like I said is just the coins I won at bingo! No clue what it's worth, but it was printed 100 years before I was born and still looks better than some of the change I get at the bank, and I happen to think that's pretty dang cool.
Nice. That is in pretty good condition considering its age!

Back