Selling Clear Vision Mariota Rookie Patch Auto #/10, 4 Color

Skilax06md

Bench Warmer
Accepting offers on the below gem I pulled over the weekend
smile.gif
I'm a first time seller - so go easy on me please
smile.gif

2015 Panini Clear Vision Marcus Mariota Rookie Patch Auto, 04/10. Acetate On-Card Signature. Amazing Patch.

2015 Panini Clear Vision Marcus Mariota Rookie Patch Auto 4 Color 04 10 | eBay

Also accepting offers on the below triple autos.

2014 Topps Platinum Football Watkins, Ebron, Evans Triple Auto #/10 TA-WEE

2014 Topps Platinum Football Watkins Ebron Evans Triple Auto Ed 02 10 TA Wee | eBay

2014 Topps Triple Threads Auto Relic Trios Watkins Ebron Evans #/36 TTART-2

2014 Topps Triple Threads Auto Relic Trios Watkins Ebron Evans 25 36 Ttart 2 | eBay

2014 Topps Triple Threads Auto Relic Trios Murray Garoppolo McCarron, #/9 TTART-22

2014 Topps Triple Threads Auto Relic Trios Murray Garoppolo McCarron 1 9 | eBay

Thanks for stopping by!

not to be a buzzkill, but with 0 feedback you are going to have problems getting premium money out of cards...usually, from what ive seen, as a low/no feedback buyer, you are likely to get 10-30% less than other sellers that have established feedback...I know some of my best purchases have come from people with feedback <50 or below 95%

Yeah, its kind of unfortunate, but have to start somewhere :) I have been collecting / hoarding for many years now, so I definitely know the difference between good shipping and horrible shipping :p

That Mariota is a sick card! Did you pull that from a personal box, or was it from a group break, or something else?

Thanks Mike! It is the best card I've ever pulled by far. So here's the story ...

So I limped in at the last second on a random teams box break at nasybreaks, and landed on top of the randomizer list order, which subsequently won me a mystery box of my choice.

The mystery box I chose had a box of 15 Certified BB, 14 Golden Age Baseball, and a box of Clear Vision in it.

Opened the Clear Vision last, and discovered this as the last card in the very last pack! Went nuts.

All in all - an incredibly lucky pull .... considering any auto comes one per 9 box case ...

Back