Basketball Classics Box Break WOW Never Seen one of these Before!!

atrain2004

Bench Warmer
Not to Shabby The Issel is a sick 4 Color old school Nuggets Jersey!! Awesome looking!! Cant say Ive ever seen a patch auto of Issel :) Oh the other 3 hits werent too shabby!

olajuwondrexlerauto.jpg

hendersonpatch25.jpg

classicshansbroughauto2.jpg

isselpatchauto4color25.jpg

yeah i was stoked when i pulled the dual hakeem and clyde the glide... cant say ive seen alot of duals of them.. The Issel is plain sick...Ive now opened 2 boxes of this product 1st box yielded none other then Brandon Jennings redemption auto and a darren collison auto redemption. Oh yeah and a Spencer Haywood auto /25 and the jersey was a Dave Cowens yack lol

I like it alot it gives teams that would not necessarily have a good chance in any other break a good shot with the veteran autos... Put it this way see that dual rockets jersey i pulled a regular version in my last box no jerseys and got $7 plus 2.50 shipping on auction. so the value is there..

cool.. I will work on theberak...

as far as teams go.. I will charging a premium for the Lakers... and a few other teams (so that the lower teams get a deal in the break.. why shoul dthey pay the same amont as the high dollar teams IF they have no shot at a HUGE hit? ) make sense?

anyway.. what other teams should I mark up? Bucks? anyone else?

Who won't be willing to pay the upgrade for the chance for that Nick Van Exel auto? OH, wait you might be referring to the chance for a Mikan, Kareem, Magic or Kobe.

not even the bucks my opinion is 2 Teams the Lakers and Kings.. LOOK at values of Tyreke and the lakers autos that are pulled... Mark me down for a team or 2 product is really sharp!

Back