Clarification and an apology

seahawks4ever

Bench Warmer
OK I wanted to post this yesterday but I couldn't even see the computer straight so here I am now. My post on Sunday about the Seahawks defense was blown way out of context. I would never wish injury on anyone no matter which team they play on. The post I made was supposed to only be about the hard hitting Seattle defense. Looking back on what I wrote, I did not word it very well. It did look as though I was enjoying the fact that people were hurt. That is not the case though.

It seems like the people who were blasting me (for the most part) are people who I haven't had much interaction with. Anyone who has had even one conversation with me knows that I'm not like that at all. Brad had at nailed in that thread though, I am simply proud of my defense for flying around the field and hitting hard (and clean).

I apologize to those who took what I said the other way. I hope Alex Smith has a speedy recovery as well as anyone else who was injured in the game.

I didn't read the post but I saw sliqwill's post about people respecting each other. Nice job clearing it up and apologizing. :clap:

Thanks - we just wanted you to know that it wasn't cool to make it sound like you were proud that your team was hurting people.

But, you can be proud that your team is hard hitting.

It didn't sound like something you would have wrote they way you did and I absolutely knew people would be all over you for it... I just so happened to be the first to post back (wasn't trying to start a lynch mob honest ;) )

Just think as passionate as we are all about our teams... if Alexander and Hasselbeck were knocked out and someone was on here bragging about their teams smashing your guys and possibly ending their season... just a gut feeling but I don't think you'd appreciate it. Thats all I was getting at..

Good job to step up and clarify though :salut:

Well you are half right, if Hass got knocked out I would be very sad. :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

BTW, you punk! You bid on a Seneca Wallace Contenders auto! I was gonna get that one...:(:(:(

What was silly to me, is I think every one of those on you in that thread knew what you were trying to say. But chose to get upset about it and spin it like you were this sadist.

I was disappointed with the lack of class certain board members showed in the thread. And the way they chose to misinterpret your original post.

That said better word choice would have been a plus and way to man up since none of the other classier posters in the thread will.

Didn't even get through the 1st paragraph. But whatever you did Chris, you should be ashamed of yourself and I hope you've learned your lesson.

What was silly to me, is I think every one of those on you in that thread knew what you were trying to say. But chose to get upset about it and spin it like you were this sadist.

I was disappointed with the lack of class certain board members showed in the thread. And the way they chose to misinterpret your original post.

That said better word choice would have been a plus and way to man up since none of the other classier posters in the thread will.

I dont think I even posted, but I assumed it was about Chris happy the seahawks were taking out players. I didnt choose to misinterpret the post, its just what came to mind first. I know Chris didnt mean no harm with the post, but had I posted, I guess I would have been in the majority of classless members:(

I didn't read the post but I saw sliqwill's post about people respecting each other. Nice job clearing it up and apologizing. :clap:

i was actually very very :drunk: when i posted that, but i had several reported thread messages and i only read 2 of the 4 and they had to do with disrespect of people, so i figured i would just go ahead and get something out in the open...

and cris, i think i knew what you were saying, but that thread was getting out of control, i chose to open a thread about respecting others instead of locking the shennanigans that were taking place

i was actually very very :drunk: when i posted that, but i had several reported thread messages and i only read 2 of the 4 and they had to do with disrespect of people, so i figured i would just go ahead and get something out in the open...

and cris, i think i knew what you were saying, but that thread was getting out of control, i chose to open a thread about respecting others instead of locking the shennanigans that were taking place

:love:

Whatever.....Chris is a jerk and you all know it;).......but seriously, Chris is a good guy.......didn't see the post, but if people took it the wrong way, you did the right thing by clearing things up......proof in itself that you are a good person:salut:

Back