check eBay messages you may have free listings

sliqwill

Prospect
Transactions: 1
they made this one more clear, so its only 100, im going to use them early, i should have most up tomorrow :shock: i dont have that many prebuilt this time around, but ive got some stuff i set aside for COMC since i wanted more than $1 out of them with a bit of a 'safety net'

What is it?
Starting June 29, 2010, list your items for free—no Insertion Fees, regardless of the start price of your item. Just list them Auction-style with no reserve price.

If you have already sold more than ten items on eBay, your detailed seller ratings (DSRs) must be 4.5 or higher on all four criteria (Communication, Shipping Cost, Shipping Time, and Item as Described) to be eligible for this Promotional Rate. DSR rating criteria for this promotion will be based on the previous 12 months. If buyers have left you DSRs on 10 or more transactions, you'll have access to a Seller Dashboard within My eBay where you can see your current rating. For more information on DSRs, visit the Seller Information Center.

New sellers who don't yet have DSR ratings are also eligible.

How is this special promotion different from eBay standard fees for Auction-style listings?
With eBay standard fees, sellers pay no Insertion Fees for their first 100 Auction-style listings in a month when their starting price is 99¢ or less and there is no reserve price. During this special two week promotion, qualified sellers pay no Insertion Fees for Auction-style listings which have no reserve price, regardless of start price. There is a limit of 100 listings eligible for this promotional rate during the Promotion Period. That's in addition to the limit of 100 listings per month that applies to the eBay standard fees.

When is it?
This promotion starts on Tuesday, June 29, 2010, at 00:00:01 PT (12:00 AM plus one second on Tuesday, June 29, 2010) and will end on Monday, July 12, 2010, at 23:59:59 PT (11:59 PM plus 59 seconds) (the "Promotion Period").

i just read what i needed to, there is more to it, but i get 100 free listings starting sometime tomorrow, so 5 day listings will end sunday :dance: hope to sell some of the better crap that ive picked up the past few weeks

Good luck with yours, I got the message earlier also.

Got most of mine that didn't sell last time in the didn't sell area of My E-Bay. Gonna tweek the pricing on those & relist, I'll only have to build 20 or so.

Think I'm gonna list a few of my sets intact this time & see if there's any bites. I think if I self host my pic's I can have more than 1 without an additional charge. If someone's willing to pay my price or close there gone. Really doubt any will sell but you never know I've been shocked before.

yeah you can use the HTML to link to photobucket for extra pictures...for higher end crap thats the way to go cause you also get larger pictures than the 'standard' ebay priced picture listings...

i built 36 for my july $0.99 listings today cause i got a 13 card lot in today, and i have another 32 autos :think: incoming...i dont think ill burn through my 'free any starts' just yet, but i may call them tomorrow for clarification so i dont get burnt and they use these on the first 100 listed then the next 100 are the $0.99's or something so i get hit with a quarter or something per...just want to make sure i have stuff set up proper, cause i dont really know what all autos are coming in and if they arent here by thursday not sure what ill do :shifty:

Back