chat room

Braveskid1025

Bench Warmer
just wondering, would it be a possibility to make a different chat room? not to be annoying or anything but always on ipad or iphone since laptop isnt to great, and cant really use it at all on my ipad.

Nate, I haven't forgotten about this. I've just been unable to find a chat solution that I feel like is suitable for us right now.

What we're looking for is a solution that will allow members to chat while still browsing the pages on the site, but something that can be disabled for members who choose not to see it.

I'm certain there's one out there, and when I find it I'll be sure to let you know before it goes public so you can test it out on the Ipad for us. :)

Nate, I just wanted to let you know that I have decided to start writing a custom chat solution for us. I've never written any kind of chat program before, so I won't attempt to give you an estimated time of completion. I just wanted to let you know that it is being worked on.

Just wanted to give everyone a link to the proposed chat solution for TCZ. Please, check it out and let me know if it works for you. It's quite possible that this will be added to the top of the forum home, visible only to members, so that we can all interact with one another quicker and easier.

https://www.sportscardclub.com/chat.php

There is also a link in the navigation bar, visible only to members.

Back