Char-lie White-hurst *clap, clap, clap-clap-clap*

Can put alot on River's he is just horrible.Unfortunatly my boy V.Jackson dropped a sure TD in the 4th.So the receivers need to do a better job.I put most blame on their GM for having a hand in getting rid of Schotty and hiring that moron Norv Turner.

been saying it for the last 3 years the San Diego Chargers front office is inept. Rivers has been bad... and you can see why Archie did not want Eli to play for that franchise.

been saying it for the last 3 years the San Diego Chargers front office is inept. Rivers has been bad... and you can see why Archie did not want Eli to play for that franchise.

Absolutely! Archie catches flack for protecting his baby, but he knows full well what it was like blowing his entire career while a front office continued to put crap around him.

On a side note, maybe the Chargers will panic and send Rivers to the Falcons. I'd take him in a second. I think he's a winner despite what this past month indicates.

Sheesh! I have to live here, and I am not a Choker fan at all!

Martyball may have got them to the playoffs... but Norvyball will not help AT ALL.

I just wish the Seahawks were still in this divison! :lollol:

Back