Cedric Benson OUT

sliqwill

Prospect
Transactions: 1
for the season :roflmao: he lasted about 6 weeks longer than i suspected...Adrian Peterson time in Chicago

for the season :roflmao: he lasted about 6 weeks longer than i suspected...Adrian Peterson time in Chicago

that's awful for the Bears, not because Benson was productive, far from it in fact, but because now we're relying upon Adrian Peterson and Garrett Wolfe for a running game. :doh: At least before the Bears had three crappy running backs, now they've only got two, and unfortunately it's not a case of addition by subtraction. What's Corey Dillon doing these days?

he looked terrible, just had the one very slow moving touchdown run, otherwise he only averaged 2.6 yds per in 17 carries. Doesn't exactly instill a lot of confidence.

:doh:

Just noticed him on a few carries, but with those stats he should replace Benson just fine;)

Fixed:D

If I were the Bears I would give the youngsters a shot and starting getting ready for a bounce back run next season (very comparable season to the Steelers last year in my opinion)

they've still got a remote chance for the playoffs, so they still have to keep playing to win. But, one more loss and hopefully we will see some of the younger guys like Mike Hass, Josh Beekman and Josh Gattis get some time.

Back