CCG pickups from Metallikat

jeffmu

Bench Warmer
Well, after a weekend out of town, came home to find mailbox stuffed with Brad Smith, Stefan (bama) will be following shortly with the pics.
Got another Press Pass auto to add to the collection.
My first red ink Smith auto (I believe to be sp'd to 45)
ANOTHER Leaf Limited /100 (makes 3 now, all of which have been received thru CCG
Score Select /50
Power Picks Brad Smith...another I didn't have
GOD, I love CCG.......you sliq, you 'bout ready to part with one of the Gold ref's? Darn near seems likes that would be my crown jewel, up to almost 75 Brad Smith auto's now, finally inclusive of an Exquisite and 4 total Nat'l Treasure (a couple of variations in there.
Sorry for the book, a wee bit excited if you can't tell. Thanks Justen

thats quite an impressive amount of smith autos :cheers: i still dont have an exquisite, which is fairly shocking considering im attempting the base veteran set now and im up to around 40 autos /150 between 05 and 06 and 6 gold 06s /60....

still holding my golds, but id move an orange (have 2) they are my least favorite of the refs...

and are the leaf limiteds the contenders previews?...i like those too...

Scans:salut:

smith1.jpg

smith2.jpg

smith3.jpg

Nice cards:dance:

thats quite an impressive amount of smith autos :cheers: i still dont have an exquisite, which is fairly shocking considering im attempting the base veteran set now and im up to around 40 autos /150 between 05 and 06 and 6 gold 06s /60....

still holding my golds, but id move an orange (have 2) they are my least favorite of the refs...

and are the leaf limiteds the contenders previews?...i like those too...

I'd love a shot at an orange, although much like you, not my favorite, near as I've seen you like Crap, Boller, and Smith, anyone else? I only have one of the LL contenders Previews, many others I could call my fave ( you know the "steals", cool looking stuff, etc.)
Jeff

I'd love a shot at an orange, although much like you, not my favorite, near as I've seen you like Crap, Boller, and Smith, anyone else? I only have one of the LL contenders Previews, many others I could call my fave ( you know the "steals", cool looking stuff, etc.)
Jeff

junk exquisite football i have 10 craps, 7 fred gibson...but yeah as far as players go, those guys and i could always go for more griffey jr autos, i only have 2

glad you like the stuff, mizzou is not easy
all i had was the leaf limited and the score rookie, i got lucky with the others, i told tj what they were for and he gave me a good deal and was cool enough to ship them straight to you(i hope you didnt mind)
and i didnt really want to give you just a regular press pass but like i said tj was very cool and it came with the other two, the red ink is sp'ed to 45 according to him

like i said before im really glad you like them because i still love the tommy mcdonald auto you sent amongst all the other stuff

glad you like the stuff, mizzou is not easy
all i had was the leaf limited and the score rookie, i got lucky with the others, i told tj what they were for and he gave me a good deal and was cool enough to ship them straight to you(i hope you didnt mind)
and i didnt really want to give you just a regular press pass but like i said tj was very cool and it came with the other two, the red ink is sp'ed to 45 according to him

like i said before im really glad you like them because i still love the tommy mcdonald auto you sent amongst all the other stuff

Didn't mind at all having TJ send, it's still amazing to me after a year how much stuff I still don't have of Smith, kind of mind boggling, have multiples of some decent stuff, but the true foundation has been laid with the CCG, still looking to build on it.

Back