CCG box break mail + freebie from Stefan

Brad

Bench Warmer
Well only one package today. It was the box break cards. The p.o. had our mail on hold while we were gone. It said scanned delivered 7/3. However, it was not in our pile we picked up yesterday, so i guess I got kinda lucky. Anyways:

ccgboxbreak.jpg

Stefan included this freebie in the package: Airese Currie Gold Spotlight rc /25 for my budding Clemson collection.
acurriegoldrc.jpg

Lastly I wass at the Red vs. Giants game on July 4. Barry did not play and the Reds sucked. How a pitcher gives up a 1-2 Grand Slam with 2 out is beyond me, but anyways. I was leaving the game and saw that George Foster was signing autographs. So, I had a little impulse buy and picked up this 8x10 of him.
gfoster8x10.jpg

Whoever sent you the Currie out of the goodness of their heart must be a sexy beast :cheers: :dance: :shifty:

The Foster is a sweet piece, good call on getting a sig of his!

Whoever sent you the Currie out of the goodness of their heart must be a sexy beast :cheers: :dance: :shifty:

The Foster is a sweet piece, good call on getting a sig of his!

No one with a beard like your could be considered "sexy" However, thanks. I saw Foster and had the money and went with it. Gotta love the big red machine.

Back