Football Casebreakers 2015 Bowman FB Case - Break is COMPLETE

Crpalmi

Prospect
Transactions: 3
Welcome to the next product in the Casebreakers group as we start our 2015 products. Some background on this group; We will break a case (or multiple if low end) of a newly released FB product and average about a break per month but due to varying release dates we may break a product 2 weeks after the last one and then have a 7 week break until the next one releases so it won't be on a regular schedule. You join by selecting any available team that you would like to claim, and you then have the rights to retain them for as long as you choose to continue in each of our new product breaks. I will do my best to keep the cost to about $50 per slot but price will vary depending on the cost of the product, and of course the more participants we get the more product we can add to the break. We will offer optional draft slots to any interested participants to pick up unclaimed teams.

Some changes; for those of you that participated in my previous breaks, there will be some changes. Due to costs I shut down the Boxbreakers website, don't do the premier Photobucket account, etc. so there will be no pics and all the info will be maintained in this thread. This will be done as a live break. That's a big change for me but I am trying to keep this as simple as possible and promote the banter that we used to get in the early years. I am still trying to avoid Paypal and their tax laws so I prefer payment by either bank check or the easiest is Blowout Gift Cert as that will allow you to pay via CC or Paypal. If direct paypal is your only option, I can make it work...just trying to avoid it if possible.

Usual small print;
  • You get every card pulled from your team but I will include all base cards at your request only so please let me know when we break if you want all, just a player or two, or no base at all.
  • Hits go to the owner of the team that is stated on the card (not by the uniform worn)
  • Cards pulled of unclaimed teams will be randomized amongst all the participants with full priced slots (draft teams will not count as entries in the randomization)
  • Multi-player cards will be awarded to the owner of the team that is represented most on the card (ex; a card with 2 Colts, 1 Brown, and 1 Lion goes to the Colts). If it's a tie, it goes to the participant who owns the most teams represented on the card. If that's a tie, it goes by player positioning and will go to the owner of the team on the top (if top/bottom), the left (if left/right), or the front (if dual sided).
  • If you decide to not participate in a break, your team will be up for grabs for anyone to claim and they will then hold the rights to retain that team for as long as they choose to continue.
So, with all that said, please confirm your participation either here in the thread or via email. Remember, this is only 2015 products. Pricing and final product list may be adjusted based on our final count. Here are the details;

Product: 2015 Bowman FB Case (10 Boxes)
Price: $34 first team and $31 each additional. Draft Slots at $15 each.
Release Date: June 17th
Payment Deadline Date: June 10th
Break Date: As close to release date

Team List; (Bold = Paid)
Arizona Cardinals -
Atlanta Falcons - FrankieFBCards
Baltimore Ravens - Crpalmi

Buffalo Bills -
Carolina Panthers -
Chicago Bears - Yzerisdaman
Cincinnati Bengals - 19th Century Indy
Cleveland Browns - Crpalmi
Dallas Cowboys - Sportscloset12
Denver Broncos - Sportscloset12
Detroit Lions - Po10sho
Green Bay Packers - Schickfaced

Houston Texans - Crpalmi
Indianapolis Colts - Sportscloset12
Jacksonville Jaguars - Rareluck

Kansas City Chiefs - Joelwil (+$9)
Miami Dolphins - FrankieFBCards
Minnesota Vikings
- Crpalmi
New England Patriots - BajMurray
New Orleans Saints - Kengraff
New York Giants - KenGraff
New York Jets - Dvashun
Oakland Raiders - Dvashun
Philadelphia Eagles - Vito

Pittsburgh Steelers -
St. Louis Rams - 19th Century Indiana Jones
San Diego Chargers - Deantap
San Francisco 49ers - Sportscloset12
Seattle Seahawks - Deantap
Tampa Bay Buccaneers - Dvashun
Tennessee Titans - Rareuck

Washington Redskins -

Draft Slots;
BajMurray - PD
Yzerisdaman - PD
Yzerisdaman - PD
Crpalmi - PD
Crpalmi - PD

Proposed Future Schedule;
Prestige 12 Box Case Break - $47/$43/$20 - Release July 8
Topps Inception 2 Case Break (16 Boxes) - $64/$61/$25 - Release August 12
Topps Valor Case Break (12 Boxes) - $43/$40/$20 - Release September 16

Waitlist:
Packers - Packman80
Cowboys - Mike
Lions - Produceboy / Batman1641
Vikings - Booth9919
Ravens - KPit1978
Titans - Deantap / Yzerisdaman / KPit1978
Bucs - Deantap / Crpalmi
Raiders - Sportscloset12
Rams - Crpalmi
49ers - Joemontana25

Last edited:
I'm in with my three teams but can we find a replacement for the Topps Jumbo break? I'm just not that fond of the base sets.

I'm open to ideas. I usually get a few people that like the base rookie products but if there's an alternate out there I'll listen... or we could just skip that break since it's a 2nd August break. Let me hear more opinions.

N2Latinas has dropped the Cowboys so Sportscloset12 was next on the waitlist. I'll confirm with him if he wants to keep them.

Back