Football Casebreakers 2014 Topps Five Star FB Case Break - COMPLETE

Nothing on the Blowout site yet but seeing that some other sites are now showing a release date of April 8th. I'll update when this is confirmed. I have posted the National Treasures break thread which is also scheduled for April 8th so it's a tight turnaround time but we may be looking at a double break for April. Next break after that will be after the draft so we'll see what else is out there or if we transition to 2015 products.

It does look to be an April 8th release date now so we're looking at a great break as NT is due out the same day. That thread is up and the payment deadline soon approaching. I will be out of the country for the next week so I will probably not be updating this thread until my return next weekend.

Looks like the case is on the way so I am hopeful for a Wednesday delivery. If that happens we can break Wednesday night if that works for folks?

We still have the draft to cover so I have randomized the list and we can begin right away;

On the clock: KPit1978
On-deck: BajMurray

Draft Order:
1. KPit1978 - Texans
2. BajMurray - Cardinals
3. Yzerisdaman - Chargers
4. KenGraff - Ravens

Available Teams:
Cardinals
Chargers
Ravens
Texans

Last edited:
Sorry guys, break will be tomorrow night at 9pm(ct) as I missed Fedex and they won't have it available for pick up until tomorrow. Well do NT immediately after.

Cases are here so the break is on for tonight! Five Star at 9pm(ct) and NT right after around 9:40. I'll use UStream but will post the videos to Youtube after the break is done.

Good luck all!

Back