Football card value helP????

wade.217

Bench Warmer
i need help with a pull i had today!

i bought a hobby box of 2007 aspire. i prefer to buy in boxes then in packs so i went with the less expensive box versus a high in pack. cash was short.

2007 Aspire football----------

it is number 3 of 5 and features Arron Ross and Micheal Griffin of the Texas Longhorns. i belive those are the two not at home so not sure.

any ideas on this card value???

it says unpriced in the beckett and odds are 1 and 6720 ???

any help would be appericated thanks alot and good luck. also got a another box of sage 07 waiting on me!!!

anybody like miami hurricanes. i got a danny wheffurel auto in the 07 press press legends if anybody is intrested pm. thanks

here are some cards that have sold from the 2007 ASPIRE

07 Aspire Adrian Peterson Fiesta Bowl Ticket Auto 3/10!--$158
07 Brady Quinn Aspire Auto #ed to 25-$82
2007 ASPIRE BRADY QUINN ROOKIE AUTO-$76
Adrian Peterson 2007 Aspire auto autograph-$65
Brady Quinn 2007 Sage Aspire Rookie Auto Autograph-$56
2007 Aspire 5-Star Auto Autograph JaMarcus Russell #/25-$49

UNNUMBERED Aspire autos of ROSS have sold for $1.25, .99, $2.99 and $2.99

YOUR card may fetch a premium OBVIOUSLY becasue its #ed to 5 BUT

$200 is a BIT of a stretch in comparrison to these other ASPIRE autos

hope this helps you out

thanks

thats great help! i wasnt sure of the current auto prices. i did a quick little search on flee bay but nothing struck me. i guess i need a real longhorn fan to want this!!! but also 3/5 is a kicker for me ill use that at a selling point here in the next couple of weeks. theres a trade show in zanesville, ohio not far from my house ill go to and see if i can get a few boxes of cards for it or something? who knows if anybody is interested ill be posting all of the pulls i get on here putting soon.

i got boxes of aspire, regular sage, spx, and threads, and playoff prestiges im opening right now will put up a trade list or for sale list. if anybody is interested in some of these kinds let me know.

Also right off quick here i do have a complete set of Aspire and only 5 or 6 short of a complete set of the century club aspires for sale or trade. thanks guys

btw: AWESOME FORUM!!!!!! my name is matt and of course im a newb to this community!!!!!

Back