Card Show, Mt. Clemens, MI, March 2nd!

redwing40

Veteran
Transactions
5.00 star(s)
Card Show and Collectibles at Gilbraltar Trade Center in Mt. Clemens Saturday March 2nd!

Detroit Red Wings Stars attending for Autographs!

Drew Miller- 2pm-4pm
Justin Abdelkader- 2pm-4pm
Cory Emmerton- 2pm-4pm

Jordan Tootoo- 4pm-6pm
$5 Tootoo wrist bands, all proceeds will go to Team Tootoo Fund found at www.cfmt.org/give/funds/teamTootoofund/
Doors open on Sat. 10am-8pm

I will be there from 2pm-4pm if anyone wants to meet up in the Michigan area! :) Going Darren Helm RC Hunting!

I'm not sure my wife would appreciate me taking a weekend excursion halfway around the country to go to a card show, but have fun Paul! You gonna be getting any autos while you're there?

I'm not sure my wife would appreciate me taking a weekend excursion halfway around the country to go to a card show, but have fun Paul! You gonna be getting any autos while you're there?
trying for Jordan Tootoo's Auto, $22-per item, depends on how long the line is, my wife wants to meet him anyways, she like's the tough guys in Hockey, I have the other players autos already, Hopefully find some Wings RCs that I need for my PC also! Take a few cards with me I can trade off! Wish me luck!

trying for Jordan Tootoo's Auto, $22-per item, depends on how long the line is, my wife wants to meet him anyways, she like's the tough guys in Hockey, I have the other players autos already, Hopefully find some Wings RCs that I need for my PC also! Take a few cards with me I can trade off! Wish me luck!

Good luck to you, Tootoo had a great reputation around the Nashville area with the fans.

Back