Can't decide...

I

indy_jones

This is round one in our playoffs and I can't decide what to do with my roster.

QB
C Palmer vs STL
Roethlesberger vs NE

You would think CIN will score more against STL than PIT will against NE but Big Ben is my higher scoring QB by 36 points.

RB
M Barber vs DET
A Peterson (CHI) vs WAS

Barber is tapering off but DET could allow points. With Barber/Jones alternating drives its hard to know which DAL drives will get the points. Peterson is a full starter but what will he do against WAS?

WR
D Stallworth vs PIT
D Henderson vs ATL

PIT has one of the top pass D's around but I would have Brady. ATL probably will allow points and Brees is heating up.

Those are my tough calls. Any advice?

For what its worth, my current lineup has Roeth, Barber and Stallworth and I'm a 2 point favorite in projected points. Projected is often wrong though and it is 'win or go home' time :)

Well, I guess I should have checked your responses before all the games were already over :)

No... I did leave my starters. Here's how it went:

QB
Roethlesberger = 10.94
C Palmer = -.37

RB
M Barber = 23.2
A Peterson = 2.2

WR
D Stallworth = ?? (tomorrow night)
D Henderson = .45

Don't really care about the WR dilemma because my opponent is already done and I'm ahead 85-64.

So, good day for me. I beat the highest scoring team and last years champ by 21 :cheers:

Bad news? I play the top ranked team next week and its MY WIFE.

I get the feeling that no matter what happens next week, I LOSE :)

Well, I guess I should have checked your responses before all the games were already over :)

No... I did leave my starters. Here's how it went:

QB
Roethlesberger = 10.94
C Palmer = -.37

RB
M Barber = 23.2
A Peterson = 2.2

WR
D Stallworth = ?? (tomorrow night)
D Henderson = .45

Don't really care about the WR dilemma because my opponent is already done and I'm ahead 85-64.

So, good day for me. I beat the highest scoring team and last years champ by 21 :cheers:

Bad news? I play the top ranked team next week and its MY WIFE.

I get the feeling that no matter what happens next week, I LOSE :)

To quote a great philosophizer, "Let the wookie win...

Back