Canceled! 2022 Topps Series 1 Jumbo Baseball Pick One Team Get One Random Team Style Group Box Break

grapler135s

Immortal
Staff member
Transactions
5.00 star(s)
Wanted to see if anybody might be interested in trying a PICK ONE TEAM and get ONE RANDOM TEAM STYLE group box break for ONE JUMBO BOX of 2022 TOPPS SERIES 1 BASEBALL.

Box Configuration:

-10 packs per box
-46 cards per pack
-1 Autograph card AND 2 Relic cards per box

The unofficial start to the 2022 MLB Season begins in February 2022, with the launch of Topps Baseball Series 1 trading cards.

In a celebration of all things baseball, collectors will find cards highlighting the greats of the game from today and tomorrow, alongside legendary superstars.

Look for autographs, relics, and inserts featuring the most collectible names in Major League Baseball.

HTA Jumbo Boxes contain 10 packs and deliver 3 hits, including at least 1 autograph card.

Product Info:

Here is how this break will work. There are 15 spots and the price is $15 per spot. Each spot gets you ONE TEAM THAT YOU PICK AND ONE RANDOM TEAM from the list of unpicked teams and all of the cards of the players from those teams. We will randomize the list of unpicked team names when this is full to see who gets what teams. You will have time to trade teams if you would like before we do the break!

After you sign up I will add this to the Trade Manager along with my PayPal address.

This product can be ordered as soon as it looks like there might be interest in doing this break.

Please let me know if anybody has any questions.

1. Seattle Mariners Rburke02
2. Tampa Bay Rays Molitor04x
3. Houston Astros Therion

Last edited:
Back