Hockey Can Crosby hit 50 Goals this season?

rndmhro

Molson Hero
Is he all hype or do you think he can do it?

Personally I think he is one of the greats of the game still hitting the ice, he always gives 100%.
In 23 Games he has put up 13 Goals and 21 assists and put up 6 of those Goals and 4 of those Assists in a four day stretch last week. I think he can hit fifty and hope he does, maybe it will put away some of the critics that say he is too good to be true.

just an FYI, ALL of the posts that had NOTHING to do with the original post were deleted... this was never a Crosby -vs- Overckin discussion, or a who knows hockey more, or a who plaed hockey more when they were 5 etc...it was a topic that simply asked if you... as members thought that Crosby could score 50 goals this season

The personal attacks were not necessary, and the name calling by all parties was/is chidlish...this or any trade site is NOT the place for bashing fellow members... it was a simple topic, simple question and NONE of the posts that I erased... yes I erased them ALL , had anything to do with CROSBY, NOT Overckin, scoring 50 goals this season

and scene ;)

so...lets ask again...

Can Crosby hit 50 Goals this season?

Is he all hype or do you think he can do it?

I think he can he is certainly one of the biggest stars in today's NHL But I do not see why all the questioning he was the start of putting the penguins back on the map..... just before they won the lottery for Crosby Mario was going to sell his share.... ask him if he is willing to sell now......besides if you put Crosby up for grabs there is not one team that would not take him or make an offer for him......there might be other players that might get 50 goals before him but Crosby is an asset to any team......

Back