Cam Newton injury

sliqwill

Prospect
Transactions: 1
in the 4 hours since Cam Newton was in a car accident, 4 Derek Anderson autos have sold on eBay...

that might not seem like much, but prior to the accident, the last 2 Derek Anderson autos sold on December 3rd and November 27th, so this is actually quite a spike

from what I am seeing, Newton will be held overnight for observation and has a back injury similar to what Tony Romo had that caused him to miss a game...

if you have been around the collecting game for awhile, now might be the time to dig out your Anderson stuff, as there will likely be added interest, especially if, and its a big IF, the Panthers announce him as the starter and he has a decent game resulting in a win...Panthers are still in the playoff hunt...

hopefully I get a few offers on my stuff, as ive picked up several over the past year including Bowman Chrome and SP Authentic...neither is going to break the bank, but hey, turning $1 into $5 is always nice right?

With Demarco Murray questionable for this week's game (although I believe he will play), I wonder if Lance Dunbar cards could spike if he starts and has a 100+ yard rushing game, which isn't unlikely against the Colts.

likely itll be RBBC, but if I had Dunbar or Randle stuff, it would be good to have them at auction ending about 20 minutes after the game ends...

Looks like Murray could play. He practiced today. Excuse my ignorance, but what is RBBC?

Running Back By Committee

I didn't see what time the game is, but if somehow Dallas clinches a spot before taking the field, I would expect them to give Murray the rest..

Back