Buying & Trading for Calvin Johnson Autos & Nice patches!

ross9013

Bench Warmer
Looking to trade/buy/cash-card for some nice Calvin Johnson RC Autos & Nice Patches.

Looking for autos mostly from SPX, Sterling, Threads (Lettermens), Topps Rookie Premiere, Topps Chrome. I'll also entertain offers from other brands that aren't listed above.

Also looking for any Nice patches from any brand.

LMK what you have! Thanks,

i have a chrome auto. but the only stuff i saw that i would trade for it is the 2 devin hester autos and the dan marino auto you have in your pc.

steve

stevesokol21 said:
i have a chrome auto. but the only stuff i saw that i would trade for it is the 2 devin hester autos and the dan marino auto you have in your pc.

steve
the marino isn't FT sorry, how much $$ would you need with the 2 hesters?

none b/c i dont want any cash.

i would need like $200 and i know oyu dont want to do that b/c that wouldnt make sense but that is the only way i would do a cash card deal. sorry. let em know if you want anything else or have anything else.

steve

stevesokol21 said:
none b/c i dont want any cash.

i would need like $200 and i know oyu dont want to do that b/c that wouldnt make sense but that is the only way i would do a cash card deal. sorry. let em know if you want anything else or have anything else.

steve
Alright that's cool.I looked through your bucket and i could use one of your Calvin Chrome RC's and the Refractor as well. BTW that Adrian Peterson Chrome Auto is SWEEET! lmk

$265 dlvd
last one got 277 on ebay
cj.jpg

I have a Calvin Johnson Absolute auto triple gu rc /100. I'm really not in a hurry to move it, but I would sell it for the right price. PM me if your interested and let me know what you would pay for it. Thanks.

Wow that Chrome /10 sure was a steal!!

I'm still looking for 1-2 more autos of him, looking to pay ebay prices

I got this last night, #/25 refractor for a Helluva Deal:

calvinjohnsonbowsterlingautorefr25.jpg

I have a 07 Topps Finest Base Auto of him. Have not seen one sell or even listed on the Bay. Everything out there is Xfractor Auto's. Only one Quinn listed and no Russell's. These maybe very SP'd.

slice26bb said:
I have a 07 Topps Finest Base Auto of him. Have not seen one sell or even listed on the Bay. Everything out there is Xfractor Auto's. Only one Quinn listed and no Russell's. These maybe very SP'd.
Did you see anything in my bucket? lmk thanks!

Back