BUYING CARDS THAT YOU DONT WANT, LIST HERE!!!

Jkim7200

Bench Warmer
I noticed someone with a list willing to pay a certain price per card and think that is a great idea. I am doing the same as I will pay a certain $ per card. First of all the cards must be nr mint to mint, no point getting cards with bad corners, creases etc, but I am assuming everyone here does take care of their cards well. Here is my list:

Base, Rookie, Inserts of the following players plus how much I will pay per card:
Lebron James (15 cents)
Kevin Durant (15 cents)
Kobe Bryant (15 cents)
Chris Webber (5 cents) INSERTS ONLY
Michael Jordan (15 cents)

#d and/or Refractors:
Scottie Pippen ( 40 cents)
Lebron James (65 cents)
Kobe Bryant (65 cents)
Chris Webber (30 cents)
Latrell Sprewell ( 25 cents)
Shawn Kemp (25 cents)
Charles Barkley (30 cents)
Anfernee Hardaway (25 cents)
Gary Payton (25 cents)
Jason Williams (25 cents)
Shaquille O'Neal (35 cents)
Kevin Durant (35 cents)
Michael Jordan (1.25)
Rudy Fernandez (30 cents)
Nicolas Batum (30 cents)
Brandon Roy (30 cents)
Jerryd Bayless (30 cents)
Derrick Rose (30 cents)
Greg Oden (20 cents)
Kevin Garnett (25 cents)
Dwyane Wade (25 cents)

I understand these are super cheap prices however I understand some people are just trying to get rid of some cards or do not need players and would rather get SOMETHING for them. I apologize if I offended anyone and you are thinking this is ridiculous, but its worth a shot is all. I AM selling my collection but there are certain cards or players that I just CANNOT part with, therefore gambling here and seeing if I end up getting something decent.

I will obviously also pay for the postage and would greatly appreciate anyone who can do this, not the richest guy right now so cannot really afford to buy packs or boxes like many of you so again just worth a shot, thanks for your time everyone!

Adding

#d and/or Refractors

Dennis Rodman (20 cents)
John Stockton (20 cents)
Larry Bird (25 cents)
Magic Johnson (25 cents)

Back