Buy today, sent tomorrow!

tigsfan

Bench Warmer
I have all items in my bucket (freewebs will be exact by 7:00 EST) for sale. Shoot me a list of what you need & we can go from there. Delivery Conformation is available for $.50 extra & you will save on multiple items. LMK.

southhawks23 said:
like this:
2005 Topps David Wright Future Stars RC IP/TTM
I'm looking for a nice chunk of change on that one. Multiple people have told me it looks like the real deal, so I'm treating it that way. BTW, I would like to make a deal for you Goudey Joel Zumaya AU.

DimeTimeSportscards said:
Let me know if you have any of my players....
I hate those prices that you have (mostly because I wouldn't be near $5 & I hate those bulk buyer types). Didn't I send you a PM about those cards 2 weeks ago? You never responded so I guessed that you didn't want them.

tigsfan said:
I'm looking for a nice chunk of change on that one. Multiple people have told me it looks like the real deal, so I'm treating it that way. BTW, I would like to make a deal for you Goudey Joel Zumaya AU.

I hate those prices that you have (mostly because I wouldn't be near $5 & I hate those bulk buyer types). Didn't I send you a PM about those cards 2 weeks ago? You never responded so I guessed that you didn't want them.

Could you resend it and we will see what we can do....

This offer is back up for grabs. Buy tonight and it'll be sent tomorrow morning! Don't miss out on this great opportunity for Trade-Off points. I will considering trading my inserts/# 'ed cards for your GU/AU because I'm desperate.

Back